Arizona is very friendly towards marijuana, and although it recently failed to pass a bill legalizing recreational use, medicinal use was legalized in 2010. Medical marijuana cards can be obtained if individuals are experiencing certain illnesses and symptoms, and then are allowed to legally purchase, possess, and consume marijuana and marijuana products legally. Kushly started in the Phoenix weed delivery market and due to high sales will be growing the operation into the surrounding metro areas. Kushly provides the safest and quickest way for medical marijuana cardholders to obtain medication. All cards used with Kushly are check with the state to make sure all aspects our or business is legal, and every customer has a safe and comfortable experience. Kushly only uses dispensaries that produce medical-grade marijuana, since we have extremely high quality standards. Since marijuana has such a large variety of health benefits, Kushly is dedicated to making medical marijuana available wherever and whenever a customer needs it.
Presently, there are around 90,000 medical marijuana patients in Arizona, which is driving many dispensaries to be opened throughout the state. Having marijuana delivered from dispensaries in Arizona was not legal until recently, when Kushly worked alongside the state government to make it legal to have marijuana delivered to medical marijuana cardholders. This ensures that our patients are protected from the law, and all of the marijuana products that we can deliver are only premium quality. Kushly has built a business that provides the most streamlined and convenient way for cardholders to gain access to their medicine. Since there are many more dispensaries opening throughout Arizona, Kushly ensures that your medication is only a car-ride away.
Reasons you may qualify for medical marijuana use in Arizona:
- Patients that suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Patients that suffer from seizures such as epilepsy.
- Patients that suffer from serious glaucoma
- Patients that have contracted AIDS or HIV
- Patients that experience extreme and chronic pain
- Patients that extreme and chronic nausea
- Patients that experience persistent muscle spasms, which can include multiple sclerosis
- Patients who have been diagnosed and are currently fighting cancer
For more information about medical marijuana use in Arizona you may find legal details at the site located at https://azmarijuana.com/links/legal/ . This website also offers extensive information regarding how to apply for a medical marijuana card.
Medical Marijuana offers a wide variety of perks to patients. The chemicals CBD and THC contained in the cannabis offer a range of physical and mental therapeutic properties including:
- The anti-inflammatory and anticancer aspects aid in overall health
- Experiencing reduced mental tension while naturally relieving your bodies stress
- Seizure preventative for patients who suffer from epilepsy
- Notably reduces a variety of deep muscle and body pain
- Certain types and strains can be an effective treatment for insomnia
The benefits of medical marijuana are extremely broad and wide reaching. Kushly is excited to be a first to market in the medical marijuana delivery industry in Arizona . Our goal is to offer medical grade cannabis in the highest quality available to our customers exactly when and where they require it. Kushly offers the safest and most effective method for customers to receive their medicinal cannabis products.
© 2017 Kushly. All Rights Reserved